Q. How do purchase order on the site?
To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- Click "Shopping Cart" to check all product added. Type in any available Coupon Code and click apply to get discount. Then click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT"
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “Continue to shipping method” button.
- From here, your shipping fees will be stated. Click “Continue” button.
- Next you'll need to agree on the terms and condition then click “Place Your Order” button.
- After the steps, you will be redirect to the payment gateway, choose your preference bank and click "Proceed" to make payment.
For futher details: https://compohealthfaq.weebly.com
Q. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “My Account” → Press "Edit" button to change account information and Shipping address.
For futher details: https://compohealthfaq.weebly.com/how-to-change-my-personal-info.html
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancel.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia.
Q. How does the shipping fees calculated?
Product purchase more than RM150 will get free shipping (West Malaysia only)
Product purchase less then RM150 will be charge a shipping fee of RM8 (WEST Malaysia only)
For East Malaysia customer, a shipping fee of RM25 will be charge for initial 2kg and subsequently RM8 for every 0.5kg.
Currently not support delivery outside of Malaysia.
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Delivery usually will takes about 3 to 7 days. Longer delivery time will be taken if there's public holiday.
Q. If I purchase through www.compo2u.com, can I request point for the Membership Reward Point System?
Started from 25th March 2020, customer who order from official website www.compo2u.com is allowed to accumulate member reward points. The member reward points are based on the points in the member apps (login member > product catalogue)
- Only purchase through official website www.compo2u.com is allowed to accumulate member reward points, purchase from other platform such as Lazada and Shopee is not allowed to accumulate reward points
- The phone number used in official website has to be the same as the phone number registered as member. Company will not entertain any consequences that due to the different phone number used.
- Purchase in official website is only allowed to accumulate reward point, it is NOT allowed to use vouchers and redeem items. In order to use the vouchers and redeem gifts, Please visit to the nearby Compohealth Special Dealer Store.
- Purchase made through official website www.compo2u.com, there will be RM8 of shipping fees if the purchase is lower than RM150, and enjoy free shipping with purchase of more than RM150 (this only applicable to West Malaysia). East Malaysia area (Sabah & Sarawak) shipping fees please click here https://compo2u.com/faq to view more details.
Q. I still have doubts!
Please kindly send us an email to email@example.com for us to clear your doubts.
Electronic Substance Repairing Procedures (Purple Clay Pot / Ozone)
Customer can drop off your electronic to any our Compohealth dealer store nearby with a deposit of RM60 and we will send our sales person to collect for repair.
The RM25 will be charged as service charge, and the remaining RM35 will be:
- refund to customer if there is no any parts replacement, or
- refund to customer if customer decline to repair after checking, or
- will be used for replaced-parts charges (customer has to top up for any outstanding amount)
After investigate the damage level and budget cost on the electronic appliance, our customer service team will contact the customer about which parts will be service and the cost.
The charges are calculated according to electronic appliance damage level and the value of parts replaced.
Upon agree, the electronic will be service and send back to customer drop off location. Any additional cost must be made upon the item is delivery to customer.
If customer decline to repair, the RM25 will be charged and our customer service will arrange to deliver the electronic back to the customer along with the remaining RM35.
The RM60 deposit will be exempted, ONLY when:
1. Newly purchase of compohealth electronic appliance, according to the warranty card’s term, and warranty card MUST be present. In the event that customer unable to present the warranty card, company will calculate the period of time from date of delivery.
2. The same electronic substance had been repaired within 1 month, provided the repair service receipt MUST be present.
Thanks you for understanding and supporting Compohealth passionately.